Chaat -e- Jannat
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9174 times
This recipe will taste much better if served a little warm with a hot cup of coffee.
- Boil pasta as usual,drain and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan add to it all three capsicum.
- Add to it sliced mushrooms and saute well.
- Now add sweet chilli sauce,thyme,basil and mix well. Do all this on a high flame.
- Now add salt to taste and a pinch of sugar.
- Mix well and then remove from fire.
- Toast bread roundles till crisp.
- Arrange the pasta mixture over the bread roundles.
- Put grated cheese over it.
- Sprinkle over it chaat masala,roasted cumin seed powder and paprika powder.
- Then do a generous sprinkling of sev over it and then of finely chopped green coriander.
This recipe was contributed by purvak on 01 Nov 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.