Cauliflower and Paneer Lifafa Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 365 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43726 times
Lifafa parathas are shaped beautifully as envelopes, which hold sumptuous fillings inside them. They are a pretty sight to behold, sure to make you drool!
So, let us not get in the way, as you get set to prepare these delicious parathas packed with an ever-popular combination of cauliflower and paneer perked up with green chillies and coriander.
Make sure you cook the Cauliflower and Paneer Lifafa Paratha on a slow flame, so that the insides get properly cooked.
You can just serve it with just plain curds or Mint Raita ( Phudina Raita) .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll a portion into a 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little plain flour for rolling.
- Place 3 tbsp of the stuffing in the centre.
- Fold 2 opposite corners of the roti over the filling, overlapping them slightly.
- Now fold the remaining 2 sides to seal the stuffing well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha on a slow flame, using a little oil till they are golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.