Bread and Boondi Chaat
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9702 times
Chaat shares a special place on our food list and also in our hearts. Tasteful bread and boondi chaat recreates the magic of sweet and tangy chatpata taste with bread slices which are toasted and boondi(gram flour based small fried balls) with an easy recipe.
- Cut bread slices int cubes and deep fry in hot oil and keep aside.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and chop them to pieces.
- Toserve place some fried bread cubes in a serving dish followed by potata cubes,boondi and pom.seeds.
- Sprinkle salt to taste,chaat masala powder and lime juice.
- Repeat the same proceedure till all the ing are over.
- Toss the plate to mix the lipsmackin chaat.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.