Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10826 times
If brown bread is used this pudding is very healthy. It can be cooked in cooker too for 20 mts without whistle.
- Combine the milk, sugar and saffron in a deep pan and bring it to boil.
- Remove from the flmae, add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the bread slices and mix well.
- Add the almonds, raisins, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Grease a baking tin with ghee and pour the above mixture.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 to 35 minutes at 200 degree celcius.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#438430 on 14 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.