Bread Pizza By kirti_gadkari
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7625 times
Bread pizza makes for an excellent snacking option for children as it has the wheat breads as the pizza base and stir fried veggies and grated cheese as topping.
- Cut bread slices in round shape.
- Put tomato sauce on it and spread evenly.
- On this put capsicum, onion pieces and chopped tomato.
- Put paneer pieces on it.
- Again put some tomato sauce.
- Now sprinkle chat masala.
- Add grated cheese on each slice.
- Bake for 5 minutes in a pre-heated(180''c) oven.
- As our pizza base is bread it doesnot require much time to bake.
- Delisious bread pizza is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by kirti_gadkari on 17 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.