4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10741 times
This goes well with rice, dosas and parathas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add all the ingredients gradullay and saute on a medium flame, till they turn golden brown in colour. Cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Keep aside.
- Put the tamarind juice to boil in a deep vessel.
- Add the prepared masala powder, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the beetroot and toovar dal to this.
- Blend this in a mixer till smooth.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sujayanarayan on 21 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.