Achari Pumpkin Paratha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9440 times
This paratha recipe has unique taste, it will fulfill your dinner as well as you can enjoy your breakfast with the same...As such Pumpkin has good source of vitamins which is necessary for our day to day energy...
Add your private note
Achari Pumpkin Paratha recipe - How to make Achari Pumpkin Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat the oil in a pan,add asafoetida,garlic-ginger-chilli paste. Saute for few seconds.
- Add capsicum and spring onion. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add Pumpkin and saute till it is cooked.
- Add salt, garam masala, pickle masala, sugar to it. Mix well.
- Turn off the gas. Add mashed potato, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine together wheat flour, salt and oil and make a dough for paratha.
- Make equal size balls out of it and roll each put the stuffing and roll it again to make stuff paratha.
- On a tava, apply little oil for greasing and put the rolled paratha to roast. Turn it another side and use oil to roast it both sides.
- Serve hot paratha with sweet tomato chutney or amla murabba or sweet mango pickle or sweet curd.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 07 Oct 2011I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.