Naan Recipes | Kulcha Recipes | Naan Bread Recipes |
Naan Recipes | Kulcha Recipes | Naan Bread Recipes | Naans and Kulchas hail mostly from Punjab and its surrounding regions. They are traditionally cooked in a tandoor, but our recipes can be cooked at home on a regular stove or tawa too.
Made with plain flour and yeast, naans and kulchas like the Garlic Naan, Masala Paneer Naan and Nawabi Naan, served with delicious subzis, are sure to pamper your taste buds.
Whole Wheat Masala Paneer Naan
Popular Punjabi Naans
Traditional naan, one of the most popular in Indian breads.. they are soft smoky flavour and goes well with all creamy Punjabi sabzi. Try these naans you will love making them as it is not very difficult.
1. Garlic Naan flavoured leavened bread cooked in a tandoor! i have added some garlic cloves to the naan dough to enhance its flavour.
2. Butter Garlic Naan traditionally prepared in a tandoor, this naan can be comfortably prepared in a tava at home.
Butter Garlic Naan, Tava Garlic Butter Naan
3. Garlic Cheese Naan a mixture of garlic and cheese is stuffed into naan dough and then rolled and cooked as usual. This gives the naan a rich taste and fabulously cheesy mouth-feel.
4. Whole Wheat Coriander and Sesame Seeds Naan aromatic naan is enough to kindle your appetite. The peppy smell and flavour of coriander and sesame seeds make this naan a brilliant choice with main course.
Whole Wheat Coriander and Sesame Seeds Naan
Kulchas, Punjabi breads, stuffed with potato and spices which it can be enjoyed by itself. Best time to relish is for breakfast or snacks with a hot cup of tea..
Butter Naan Without Using Yeast, Naan Made On Stove Top Or Tava
Try these recipes even to carry for tiffin.
1. Plain Kulcha a neutral taste, with the appetizing aroma and mild flavour of nigella seeds. This makes it a great accompaniment for all kinds of gravies and subzis.
Kulcha, Plain Kulcha, Butter Kulcha
2. Aloo Kulcha a delicious, flavour-packed Indian bread , which is stuffed with a tasty, mildly-tangy potato mixture.
3. Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha a spicy and satisfying taste, which makes it fit to be served just like that without any elaborate side-dishes.
Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha
4. Punjabi Whole Wheat Kulcha with Yeast most popular breads in Northern India, just like naans, rotis and parathas. Made with a dough of whole wheat flour, yeast and curds, these Kulchas have a unique texture and mouth-feel.
Rich Assorted Indian breads
These breads are to drool over, Rich and buttery. These are just ultimate category of bread. Relish these bread with some cashew or almond based curries, surely you will lick your fingers. Though it is little tricky to make you will enjoy the results.
1. Sheermal a mildly-sweet, saffron-flavoured naan popular in the Indo-Pak sub-continent.
2. Flaky Kerala Paratha made of a plain flour dough, rolled in a special way using a lot of oil for greasing. This gives it a characteristic texture that is flaky and slightly crisp.
Kerala Parota, Flaky Kerala Paratha
3. Bakar Khani Naan a unique baked naan that is coated with poppy seeds and flavoured with cardamom powder. Baking gives this Hyderabadi naan a special taste and aroma.
Bakar Khani Naan
Enjoy our Naan Recipes | Kulcha Recipes | Naan Bread Recipes | and other Indian roti and paratha recipe articles below.
Low Cal Rotis (33 recipes)
Parathas (200 recipes)
Puris (50 recipes)
Stuffed Veg Parathas (90 recipes)
naan recipes, kukcha recipes