Achaari Paneer Tikka
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 200 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 160361 times
Succulent cottage cheese in a pure desi avatar! Marinated in an intensely spicy achaari marinade, which reflects the flavour of green chilli pickle, the paneer cubes are arranged into a satay and cooked till perfectly crisp outside, soft inside, and flavourful through and through. The best part is that this Achaari Paneer Tikka is not senselessly spicy – it has an exciting blend of flavours ranging from green chilli pickle to magical spices like fennel and nigella seeds, which are sure to fascinate your taste buds.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the curds in a mixer and blend to a coarse mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the curds and mix well.
- Add the paneer to the prepared achaari marinade, mix gently and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the marinated paneer cubes equally on satay sticks and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with little oil, place a few satays on it and cook on a medium flame, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat step 3 to cook more satays.
- Serve immediately with dahiwali phudina chutney.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||333.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.