Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8963 times
Aalu golden fries is a crispy potato based snack. Makes an excellent starter or side dish for sandwiches.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and cook them.
- Potato cubes should be firm and not overcooked.
- In a deep bowl combine the chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin seeds powder, salt and cooked potato cubes, mix well and marinate for 15 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the marinated potatoes, mix well. Cover and cook for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Stir it and cook further for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the curry leaves and the lemon juice, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by RGul on 13 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.