Strawberry Souffle (eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 298 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47826 times
A soufflé is a light dessert, which can be a fitting end to any meal. Being soft and creamy, soufflés are generally liked by all. This strawberry soufflé is a nice, cold dessert made with paneer, whipped cream, strawberry crush and sugar. Although soufflés require no cooking, remember that they need a bit of a setting time; so provide sufficient leeway for that when planning.
- Combine the paneer and sugar and blend in a mixer till smooth, without using water.
- Transfer this mixture into a strainer and strain while pressing the mixture with back of a spoon to get a cream cheese mixture.
- Add the strawberry crush to it and mix gently.
- Add the beaten whipped cream and fold gently.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 4 individual bowls / glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours or till the soufflé sets.
- Serve chilled garnished with swirls of beaten whipped cream and strawberry wedges in each bowl / glass.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.