Open Chunky Vegetable Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 68 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32952 times
A scrumptious open sandwich with a creamy paneer and vegetable filling that kids will love. Boost the protein-loaded delicacy with an abundant dose of love, and this makes the ideal evening snack for your children!
- Heat the butter in a broad pan, add the capsicum, corn, green peas and carrot, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 to 5 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Cut each roll into half and scoop out the centre portion from the bottom half.
- Brush each bottom roll with melted butter and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 minutes.
- Reheat the filling and stuff each roll with a portion of the filling.
- Serve immediately garnished with a sprig of parsley.
- We are using only the bottom portion of the bread roll for this recipe. You can cut the top portion into small cubes and toast them in an oven till crisp. Store in an air-tight container and use as croutons in soups.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.