by Tarla Dalal
Added to 91 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22385 times
An extremely taste savoury made in south indian style.
- Soak the dal overnight.
- Grind the dal with the cumin seeds and green and red chillies.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Shape into wadas and deep fry in oil
- Serve with coconut chutney.
- Grind all the ingredients, adding a little water while grinding.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.