by Tarla Dalal
Added to 586 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 67287 times
Devilish dark chocolate brownies baked in muffin moulds.
- Melt the chocolate and butter with 2 tablespoons of water over gentle heat and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Remove from the fire, add the condensed milk and mix well. Cool to room temperature.
- Add the flour, baking powder, soda bi-carb, walnuts and vanilla essence and mix gently.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into 8 greased and dusted muffin moulds.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife or skewer inserted into the brownie comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and unmould each muffin.
- Serve warm.
- Serving Suggestions : Serve these with vanilla ice-cream.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.