5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17363 times
A delightful sweet and sour salad. Prepare a day ahead.
- Soak the beans overnight.
- Add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker. Be sure not to over-cook the beans.
- Drain the cooked beans.
- Mix the vinegar and suger and boil until the sugar melts.
- Pour this mixture over the beans.
- Slice the onions and capsicums into rings and add to the beans.
- Add the salad oil and salt. Mix well.
- Chill the salad in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.