Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32677 times
An amazingly crispy and easy snack recipe, the aloo-65 has the potatoes mixed with a spicy mixture consisting of chillies, ginger, garlic, lime juice and garam masala. These fried aloo pakodis are served with a tempering of mustard seeds, curry leaves and grated coconut as snack with tea.
- Boil, peel and cut the potatoes into cubes and keep aside.
- Combine the ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala, salt, tandoori colour, ajinomotto, lime juice and corn flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and toss well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potatoes till they turn golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in same kadhai adn add the red chillies and curry leaves and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add this tempering to the potatoes and toss well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bsharmi on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.