Whole Wheat Salad Hummus Wrap (Healthy Heart & Low Calorie Snack) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7983 times
The whole wheat salad humus wrap is rich in vitamin c, calcium, protein, iron and fibre, making a wholesome, satiating snack, from left over chapatis. This dish can be put together quickly, if the hummus has been prepared in advance and refrigerated.
Recipe Description for Whole Wheat Salad Hummus Wrap
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth using a little water.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Divide the salad into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a chapati on a clean dry surface and spread a portion of the hummus evenly over it.
- Place a portion of the salad in the centre of the chapati and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Whole Wheat Salad Hummus Wrap Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.