Oat and Raisin Cookies Video ( Healthy Heart and Low Cholesterol) by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 9074 times
Oats are a great substitute for low-fibre maida and raisins are the least fat containing dry fruits, making these cookies healthy and tasty. Raisins also lend their sweetness to the cookies, reducing the required sugar content. These cookies can be enjoyed by people with heart related diseases in moderation.
Recipe Description for Oat and Raisin Cookies ( Healthy Heart and Low Cholesterol Recipe)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix gently till the mixture binds well.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking tray.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat round cookie.
- Arrange the cookies on the baking tray lined with aluminum foil and bake in a pre-heated oven for at 180°c (360°f) for 35 to 40 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
See step by step images of Oat and Raisin Cookies ( Healthy Heart and Low Cholesterol Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.