Whole Wheat Pasta in A Creamy Spinach Sauce
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20222 times
Healthy, easy to make, nutritious full of iron recipe relished by children.
Add your private note
Whole Wheat Pasta in A Creamy Spinach Sauce recipe - How to make Whole Wheat Pasta in A Creamy Spinach Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil the pasta in salted water for 5-7 minutes,till its cooked well.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions,leeks and celery and saute for minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic, chilli flakes and spinach and mix well and remove from the flame.
- Transfer the mixture in a blender and blend until smooth, adding walnuts, milk, cream, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the sauce back into the pan and keep aside.
- Drain the pasta and add to it the spinach sauce.
- Add a remaining cheese and nutmeg, mix well and Cook for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 22 Jan 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.