Sun-dried Tomato Pesto ( Pizzas and Pastas Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21556 times
A modified version of the traditional italian pesto for those who love sun-dried tomatoes.
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Lightly roast the pine nuts. Cool completely.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and grind to a smooth paste. Use as required.
- If walnuts are used in the recipe, the first step can be omitted.
- If you use sun-dried tomatoes which are preserved in oil, do not add the olive oil as mentioned in the recipe.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.