Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 371 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28708 times
Pesto, as you know, is a famous Italian sauce that combines nuts, garlic and basil. This particular recipe adds a new dimension to pesto by introducing coriander, onions and green chillies into it!
These ingredients give the pesto a very peppy flavour and unbeatable aroma, while a dose of butter and fresh cream give it an awesomely creamy texture.
This all-new Pesto and Coriander Sauce matches perfectly with fettuccine pasta. Together with Garlic Bread , the Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce makes a tasty and wholesome meal.
Enjoy how to make Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce recipe with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- Combine the coriander, basil leaves, walnuts, olive oil, garlic, onions, green chillies and salt in a mixer and blend to a smooth paste without using any water. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the prepared pesto coriander paste, fresh cream, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- To make veg fettuccine pasta in pesto and coriander sauce, just before serving re-heat the prepared sauce, add the fettuccine, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cheese and serve immediately with garlic bread.
Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce Video
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||378.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.