Easy Simple Veg Indian Soup Recipes, 7 reasons to make Easy, Simple Soups
22+ Awesome Soups
20+ Easy and Simple Soups for You
Mixed Vegetable Clear Soup
A bowl of soup means different things to different people. To some, it is the ultimate comfort food, for others it is a starter, and at other times, it is the meal itself! Indeed, soup is a very versatile food.
It can be light, appetizing, spicy or filling depending on the ingredients, seasonings and method of preparation.
Healthy Lentil Soup, Yellow Moong Dal Soup Recipe
At one end of the spectrum, we have mild soups and broths, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, while at the other end we have tongue-tickling Indian soups or shorbas that are spiced moderately, and often feature a mix of flavours including tang and spice.
Garlic Vegetable Soup
Easy Veg Indian Soups in a hurry
When in a hurry, you can also make quick, no-fuss versions of all-time favourite soups.
1. Quick Mushroom Soup : This wholesome soup requires the mushrooms and onions to be cooked with milk, for a pleasing colour, flavour and texture. With a tempting garnish of grated cheese, indeed the quick mushroom soup is worth a few minutes spent !
2. Quick Vegetable Soup : A perfectly chosen combination of vegetables, cooked the right way, and garnished with the right spices, results in a Quick Vegetable Soup that is so delicious you would want to skip the main meal and indulge in another bowlful!
Quick Vegetable Soup
3. Potato and Onion Soup
Potato and Onion Soup ( Pregnancy Recipe )
4. Pumpkin and Dill Seed Soup stand out by virtue of the herbs or spices used in them, which give them a distinct, unforgettable flavour and aroma.
Pumpkin and Dill Seed Soup
Healthy simple Indian soups
Soups are an essential part of your diet when you are ill or convalescing, not only because they are comforting to taste but also because they are nourishing.
Simple soups, made without much fats or spices, are loaded with important nutrients, which will help you get better soon.
Minty Vegetable and Oats Soup
1. Chock-full of nutrients from multiple veggies, this tasty and comforting Vegetable Broth is just right to have when you are recuperating from a surgery or suffering from vomiting.
Quick Vegetable Broth
2. The clear soups with mixed vegetables is a heart friendly, diabetic friendly soup for weight loss.
Clear Soup with Mixed Vegetables, Heart Friendly
3. Nourishing barley soup : The combination of masoor dal along with barley i.e. a pulse with a cereal makes this soup a complete source of protein, which is otherwise lacking in a vegetarian diet.
Nourishing Barley Soup
Easy Indian Soups for Elders
On the same vein, tasty soups are also a smart way to sneak loads of nutritious veggies into your children’s diets. Elders who find it difficult to chomp their way through crisp veggies can also opt for soups to make up for their nutrient requirements.
1. You sure don’t want to miss out on the benefits of the vitamin C rich Lemon and Coriander Soup
Lemon and Coriander Soup ( Vitamin C Rich)
2. Moong Dal and Spinach Soup!
Moong Dal and Spinach Soup
3. Carrot Soup : This mildly-flavoured zero oil Carrot Soup is an ideal start to a light dinner.
Carrots have a large amount of vitamin A, an excellent antioxidant that cleanses your body of free-radicals.
Carrot Soup, Gajar Soup Recipe
Indeed, there is an unending choice of soups to choose from. And these apart, you can make your own delights too by throwing together whatever you find in your fridge!
Be innovative with the seasonings and ingredient combinations, and you will soon realize that the world of soups is a limitless expanse, which can never be explored in its entirety!
Spinach, Paneer and Dal Soup
Simple one meal dish Indian soups
Nowadays, many people also make a meal out of wholesome salads or soups. There are many such soups, which combine different food-groups like grains, lentils and veggies into one bowlful, which can serve as a meal by itself. Try the
1. Try protein rich soups like Garlicky Moong Sprouts Soup with Spinach (7.9 g of protein / serving).
Garlicky Moong Sprouts Soup with Spinach
2. One Meal Soup
One Meal Soup, Low Salt Recipe
3. Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny Soup, Mulligatawany Soup
7 reasons to make Easy, Simple Soups
Easy and quick to make
Use less ingredients
Some are filling enough to make a meal
Others are light and appetizing
Nourishing, can be had when you are down
Unending variety, and limitless combinations
Soul-warming food, great to have in the cold weather
Easy International Soups
There are also exotic soups borrowed from here and there, such as herby Italian ones and sweet-and-sour Oriental delights.
1. Paneer and Mixed Vegetable Thai Soup
Paneer and Mixed Vegetable Thai Soup
2. Lebanese Minty Rice Soup
Lebanese Minty Rice Soup
3. Onion Thyme Soup are amazing soups from across the world.
Onion Thyme Soup
Enjoy our Easy Simple Veg Indian Soups, 7 reasons to make Easy, Simple Soups and other Easy, Simple Recipe articles.
21 Easy Simple Cakes Recipes
21 Easy Simple Mithai Recipes
Easy Simple Muffins Recipes
Easy Simple Muthias Recipes
24 Easy Simple Pasta Recipes
31 Easy Simple Snacks Recipes
21 Easy Simple Starters Recipes