Paneer video, How to make Paneer at home video
Viewed 2908 times
Paneer video, How to make Paneer at home video. Many a tasty creation has paneer, or cottage cheese, as its base. Be it a soft milky dessert, a refreshing salad, a flavourful subzi, pulao, roti, or any other paneer creation, the secret of its success can be attributed to the quality of the paneer used. And no store-bought paneer can be as good as a fresh, homemade batch. So, here is how you can make tasty paneer at home.
Recipe Description for Paneer
- To make the paneer, put the milk to boil in a large pan, while stirring occasionally.
- When it starts boiling, switch off the flame and wait for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice gradually, while stirring gently and wait for 2 minutes.
- Once the milk has curdled, strain using a muslin cloth. This is crumbled paneer.
- If you want solid paneer, place the paneer into the muslin cloth in a 125 mm. (5”) paneer mould or any mould. Press it with a lid. Alternatively, use a colander and put the paneer (along with the muslin cloth) into it. Put approx. 1 kg of weight on a plate and place this over the paneer.
- Remove the paneer from the muslin cloth and after 1 hour, cut into even sized cubes or grate it and use as required.
- To store paneer, place it in enough water in an air-tight container and keep refrigerated.
See step by step images of Paneer Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.