Palak Paneer Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2035 times
Palak Paneer Toast Video. Palak and paneer have teamed up successfully in many dishes ranging from subzis to parathas . Here, they come together again to make a very exciting starter, the Palak Paneer Toast. This is a nice and cheesy starter, in which crisp pieces of toast are topped with a lusciously creamy mixture of spinach, paneer and cheese.
Recipe Description for Palak Paneer Toast
- Heat the butter in broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously using a whisk.
- Add the milk, salt and black pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the spinach purée, cheese and green chilies, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer and mix gently. Keep aside.
- Place a toasted bread slice on a clean, dry surface, spread 2 tbsp of the prepared palak paneer mixture over it and spread it evenly.
- Repeat step 1 to make 9 more toasts.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Palak Paneer Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.