Oats Roti Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 6895 times
Oats are a rich source of soluble fibre 'Beta-glucan', which is a potent cholesterol-lowering agent. Serve these rotis hot with fresh low-fat curds (dahi) or a cholesterol-friendly subzi for a really healthy treat.
Recipe Description for Oats Roti
- To make oats roti, combine the wheat flour, oats, onions, green chillies, coriander, salt and 1 tsp of peanut oil and knead into a soft dough using a little water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into 125 mm. (5") diameter round using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using ½ tsp of peanut oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve the oats roti immediately.
See step by step images of Oats Roti Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.