Multigrain Roti Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9931 times
Made with ingredients found in most kitchens, this excellent low calorie breakfast choice is a combination of five nutritious flours that provide iron, protein, fibre and vitamin B3.
Recipe Description for Multigrain Roti ( Breakfast Recipes)
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Take 1 plastic sheet and lightly grease it with oil.
- Flatten 1 portion of the dough on it and cover with another plastic sheet.
- Lightly press on the plastic sheet evenly to make a 100 mm. (4”) diameter round.
- Lift the roti with the plastic sheets, peel off the top plastic sheet and invert the roti on a hot non-stick tava (griddle). Finally peel off the other plastic sheet as well.
- Cook, using a little oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more rotis.
- Serve immediately with fresh curds.
See step by step images of Multigrain Roti ( Breakfast Recipes)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.