Potato Roti Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10176 times
The addition of boiled and grated potatoes makes these rotis so soft that they literally melt in your mouth! plus, potato rotis is also a smart way to clear your stock of potatoes, because this recipe turns out best with old potatoes.
Recipe Description for Potato Rotis
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft smooth dough, without using any water. Cover and keep aside for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle with the help of a little plain flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve immediately with curds and pickle of your choice.
See step by step images of Potato Rotis Recipe
- Remember to use old potatoes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.