Oats Moong Dal Tikki (Healthy Snack) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 29687 times
Delicious and healthy combination of protein rich yellow moong dal, fibre-rich oats and a range of indian spices to make a perfect health treat.
Recipe Description for Oats Moong Dal Tikki
- Clean, wash and boil the yellow moong dal in 1 cup of water in a deep pan till the dal is soft and cooked and all the water has evaporated.
- Drain and blend the dal in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a 63 mm. (2½”) round flat tikki.
- Lightly grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with ½ tsp of oil.
- Cook each tikki, using ? tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Evenly cooked from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with healthy green chutney.
See step by step images of Oats Moong Dal Tikki Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.