Chick Pea Tikkis (Protein and Calcium Rich recipe for Pregnancy) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11420 times
A traditional Indian snack made nutritious with the addition of protein and calcium-rich ingredients-chick peas and mint, which helps in the development of healthy teeth and bones of your baby.
Recipe Description for Chick Pea Tikkis
- Combine the kabuli chana, mint leaves and green chillies in a mixer and blend to a coarse mixture without using water.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2") diameter round flat tikki.
- Heat and grease a non-stick tava (griddle) using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Cook each tikki, using ¼ tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
- 1 cup of raw kabuli chana (white chick peas) gives 2½ cups of soaked and boiled kabuli chana (white chick peas).
See step by step images of Chick Pea Tikkis Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.