Mysore Chutney- South Indian Mysore Chutney Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 17536 times
This chutney is used to make mysore sada dosa. A thin layer is spread on the inside of the dosa. It taste great and is a good variation to regular dosas.
Recipe Description for Mysore Chutney, South Indian Mysore Chutney
- To make mysore chutney, heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the chana dal and urad dal and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn light brown in colour, while stirring continuously.
- Add the red chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the jaggery, garlic and tamarind pulp and peppercorns, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Allow it to cool a little and then blend in a blender using approx. 1 cup of water to a smooth paste.
- Serve the mysore chutney immediately or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
See step by step images of Mysore Chutney, South Indian Mysore Chutney Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.