Coconut Chutney Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 18517 times
Coconut chutney, is the most popular chutney in south indain cyisine. . . It is the most common accompaniment with idlis, uttapas, dosas, etc. . . . Easy and quick to make. . .
Recipe Description for Coconut Chutney ( Desi Khana)
- Combine the coconut, coriander, roasted chana dal, green chillies, 4 curry leaves, salt and a little water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the chutney into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, remaining 4 curry leaves and red chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds
- Pour this tempering over the coconut chutney and mix well.
- Refrigerate and use as required.
See step by step images of Coconut Chutney ( Desi Khana) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.