Moong Dal and Spinach Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11550 times
Good health in a bowlful, that is what this soup is! moong dal and spinach soup is a zero-oil recipe, brimful of protein, vitamin a and iron -- all of which will make your eyes sharp and keen. Moreover, the use of low-fat milk reduces the calorie content of this recipe, while retaining a good quota of calcium too.
Recipe Description for Moong Dal and Spinach Soup
- Combine the cornflour and milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the yellow moong dal and 2 cups of hot water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid
- Mix the dal very well with help of a whisk.
- Add the spinach, cornflour-milk mixture, salt and pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Moong Dal and Spinach Soup Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.