Masoor Dal Soup (Bombay Curry Soup) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 29089 times
Masoor Dal Soup (Bombay Curry Soup) Video. Masoor dal curry soup, there is nothing more soothing than a bowl of this protein-rich curry soup on a cold day. Paneer and dal provide the necessary nutrients like protein and calcium required to be physically active. Cooked rice add good mouth feel. Add lemon juice just before serving, to relish its fresh taste and flavour.
Recipe Description for Masoor Dal Curry Soup ( Protein Rich Recipe)
- To make the Masoor Dal Curry Soup Recipe, heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for a 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chilli powder and sauté on a medium flame for a few more minutes
- Add the masoor dal and tomatoes and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, mix well and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add 2½ cups of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend the mixture to a smooth puree and then strain using a sieve.
- Transfer to a pan and boil for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve the Masoor Dal Curry Soup hot garnished with rice and lemon wedges.
See step by step images of Masoor Dal Curry Soup ( Protein Rich Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.