Jain Open Burger
by Jain Foodie
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36568 times
Open Burger is a combination of Burger Pattce and Bruschetta Breads. It is usually served with Salads.
- Mix paneer, 1 green chilly, salt, 1/4 cup coriander, 1/2 tsp lemon juice and 1/2 grated boiled raw banana in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide it into 5 equal balls and keep it aside.
- Grate the remaining raw banana and add rest of lemon juice, green chillies, coriander and salt to taste. Divide the mixture into 5 equal parts.
- Flatten each part of the mixture on your palm and put paneer ball in centre and cover it with banana mixture.
- Repeat the process and make 5 patties.
- Shallow fry the patties on tawa using oil till it turns golden brown on both sides.
- Combine the ,mayonnaise, cabbage and capsicum in a bowl and mix well.
- Add oregano and chilli flakes to taste.
- Prepare a sauce by mixing mayonnaise, oregano and chilli flakes and keep it aside.
- Cut the french loaf into 5 diagonal slices and apply mayonnaise sauce on it. Grill it in microwave for 3-4 minutes and then put patty on it. Grill it for more 3-4 minutes. Put a tooth pick on it.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise salad and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Jain Foodie on 06 Apr 2020Hi, My name is Sejal Shah from London, UK. Being Pure Jain, I have always found it difficult to fin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.