homemade caramel sauce recipe | Indian style easy caramel sauce | vanilla caramel sauce |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11086 times
homemade caramel sauce recipe | easy caramel sauce | vanilla caramel sauce | with 12 amazing images.
homemade caramel sauce recipe | easy caramel sauce | vanilla caramel sauce is a quick fix sweet sauce for desserts. Learn how to make easy caramel sauce.
A perfect easy caramel sauce is the secret ingredient behind the success of many a delectable dessert. Caramel sauce helps to instantly boost the flavour and aroma of a dessert, imparting an irresistible richness to it.
In this recipe, we show you how to make homemade caramel sauce. This caramel sauce will not harden even when stored in the fridge, so go ahead and make a batch without any worries. You can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for around 15 days, and use it to top ice-creams, soufflés, cakes and other desserts.
When you add the butter, it will froth a lot. So, don’t worry, be careful and just keep stirring till the butter melts completely. Follow the recipe of vanilla caramel sauce meticulously and you will end up with an impeccable caramel sauce! You can use use the sauce to make delicious Caramel Popcorn or caramel popcorn milkshake.
Tips for homemade caramel sauce. 1. Make sure when the sugar and water is getting cooked you are carful or you might burn yourself. 2. Add butter and cream only after you switch off the flame and mix well.
Enjoy homemade caramel sauce recipe | easy caramel sauce | vanilla caramel sauce | with step by step photos.
- To make homemade caramel sauce, combine the sugar and ¼ cup of water in a saucepan and cook on a medium flame for 12 minutes. Do not stir in between.
- After 12 minutes, it will start changing the colour, keep tilting the pan and cook for more 2 minutes till it turns golden brown in colour, without stirring.
- Switch off the flame, add the butter and mix well with help of spatula, while stirring it continuously.
- Add the fresh cream and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Allow the homemade caramel sauce to cool completely and use as required.
Homemade Caramel Sauce, Vanilla Caramel Sauce recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.