Garlic Spaghetti Bake Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 12226 times
A king among spaghetti casseroles, this garlic dominated dish is cooked with tomato sauce, layered with white sauce, and topped with breadcrumbs to give it a crunchy texture.
Recipe Description for Garlic Spaghetti Bake
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato concasse, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the dry red chilli flakes, salt, sugar and spaghetti, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Spread the spaghetti in red sauce evenly at the bottom of a baking dish, pour the white sauce over it and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at
- 180°c (360°f) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and serve immediately with garlic bread.
See step by step images of Garlic Spaghetti Bake Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.