Nachos with Salsa and Baked Beans Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 16672 times
These nachos taste great with a combination of corn chips, baked beans, salsa and cheese sauce. . . . A must try !
Recipe Description for Nachos with Salsa and Baked Beans
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with the back of a spoon.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine the cheese and milk in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the mustard powder and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Arrange 1 cup of corn chips on a plate, pour ½ cup bakes beans evenly all over them.
- Spread ½ portion of the uncooked salsa and ½ the cheese sauce over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of spring onion whites, 1 tbsp of spring onion greens, 1 tbsp of olives and ½ tsp dry red chilli flakes over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more plate.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.