Baked Fettuccine with Spinach in Paneer Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11980 times
Mouth-watering and delicious italian preparation of cooked fettuccine with a healthy dose of spinach and a luscious cottage cheese sauce. A generous sprinkling of grated cheese before baking, ensures a perfect finish to the baked fettuccine with spinach in paneer sauce. Garnish with chilli flakes and serve with freshly toasted garlic bread, for a memorable continental meal.
Recipe Description for Baked Fettuccine with Spinach in Paneer Sauce
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and salt and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirirng occasionally.
- Add the fettuccine, paneer sauce and pepper, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Add the milk and 2 tbsp of cheese and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish, sprinkle the remaining 3 tbsp of the grated cheese evenly over it.
- Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes or bake in a pre-heated oven 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chilli flakes
See step by step images of Baked Fettuccine with Spinach in Paneer Sauce Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.