Baked Sun Dried Tomatoes and Cheese Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4338 times
This delicious cheese, olive and sun-dried tomato topped bread is perfect with pasta and would also double up as a welcome appetiser! Cut this loaf into bite size pieces. It is perfect for parties, buffets and to serve with pre-dinner drinks.
Recipe Description for Baked Sun-dried Tomatoes and Cheese Rolls
- Divide the topping into 6 equal portions and spread a portion of the topping on each hot dog roll halve.
- Arrange the hot dog roll halves on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.
- You will find sun-dried tomatoes available dry or preserved in olive oil at gourmet stores.
- If you are using sun-dried tomatoes preserved in olive oil, you do not have to soak them in water. Just drain the excess olive oil before using them in this recipe.
See step by step images of Baked Sun-dried Tomatoes and Cheese Rolls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.