Corn Poha Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4707 times
Poha makes a convenient and nourishing breakfast option. Replace potatoes with sweet corn to give your poha a new twist and top with a range of crunchy and colourful toppings.
Recipe Description for Corn Poha
- Clean, wash and drain the beaten rice and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add the sweet corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the beaten rice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the turmeric powder, sugar, salt, green chilli paste, lemon juice and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Serve hot topped with tomatoes, onions, sev and a lemon wedge.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.