Chilled Fruit Bowl
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7599 times
Note: make sure that no pith or seeds fall into the milk (of apples, oranges or any other), this may cause the milk to turn bitter after a few hours.
only, remember to add ripe bananas compulsorily, as these thicken the milk without needing to add any cream.
Add your private note
Chilled Fruit Bowl recipe - How to make Chilled Fruit Bowl
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Make sure milk is well chilled.
- Add sugar and crushed almonds, etc.
- Stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Chop fruit one by one into milk.
- Stir in between, to mix in the fruit.
- Bananas, apple, mango, chicoo, papaya, must be peeled and chopped
- Grapes may be halved if too big.
- Chop pineapple slices, drain any syrup oozed, before adding.
- Drain and add cherries. wash if required.
- Orange and sweet lime segments must be peeled, deseeded and halved.
- Chill for at least 3-4 hours before serving to blend all the flavours.
- Serve chilled in individual bowls.
This recipe was contributed by mili25 on 24 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.