How many calories does one serving of Stir Fry Paneer, Broccoli and Baby Corn have?
One serving of Stir - Fry Paneer, Broccoli and Baby Corn gives 241 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 59 calories, proteins account for 37 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 154 calories. One serving of Stir - Fry Paneer, Broccoli and Baby Corn provides about 12 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Stir - Fry Paneer, Broccoli and Baby Corn recipe.
Is Stir-Fry Paneer, Broccoli and Baby Corn healthy?
Stir-Fry Paneer, Broccoli and Baby Corn is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
5. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 241 calories that come from Stir-Fry Paneer, Broccoli and Baby Corn?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 12 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 24 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 32 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 41 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.