How many calories does 1 serving of Rajasthani Pakoda Kadhi have?
One serving of Rajasthani Pakoda Kadhi gives 259 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 91 calories, proteins account for 38 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 115 calories. One serving of Rajasthani Pakoda Kadhi provides about 13 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Rajasthani Pakoda Kadhi recipe.
Is Rajasthani Pakoda Kadhi healthy?
Rajasthani Pakoda Kadhi is high in
1. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
2. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
5. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 259 calories that come from one serving of Rajasthani Pakoda Kadhi?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 18 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 26 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 35 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 44 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.