Black Olive Pesto Sandwich (Omega-3 Fatty Acids Rich) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7746 times
Black olive pesto sandwich,much favourite pesto made using walnuts is used as a spread to make this sandwich...walnut does wonders for the brain. .In fact, its shape is just like our brain! That's why it is believed to be the best brain food. Basil being good source of iron and it is necessary for blood formation and thus in supplying nutrients and oxygen to the brain cells. However who do not like pesto can just munch 2 to 3 walnuts every day.
Recipe Description for Black Olive Pesto Sandwich ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
- Combine all the ingredients together, except the olives, and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using little water.
- Add the olives and mix well.
- Divide the pesto into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on clean dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the black olive pesto evenly on it.
- Place a cheese slice and 4 tomato slices evenly over it.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over it and sandwich with another slice of bread with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Cut the sandwich into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 3 more sandwiches. Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Black Olive Pesto Sandwich ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.