Rajma and Paneer Sandwich (Healthy Snack for Kids) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9002 times
Calcium and protein rich snack especially for kids. One sandwich is more than enough to fill in their tummy! both these nutrients are very important during their growing period to give that healthy bones.
Recipe Description for Rajma and Paneer Sandwich
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the rajma, paneer, coriander, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide the filling into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply ¼ tsp of butter on each of the bread slice.
- Place a bread slice on a dry, flat surface with the buttered side facing up and place 1 iceberg lettuce on it.
- Spread 1 portion of the prepared filling and ½ tsp of tomato ketchup over it.
- Sandwich it with another bread slice with buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Rajma and Paneer Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.