Carrot and Cheese Sandwich (Calcium and Vitamin A) Video
Viewed 22889 times
Carrot and Cheese Sandwich (Calcium and Vitamin A) Video. These vegetables and noodles in a creamy sauce are quite different than the regular hakka noodles. The garnish of spring onion greens, sesame seeds and peanuts gives a nice taste and crunch to these soft noodles.
Recipe Description for Carrot and Cheese Sandwich
- Divide the filling into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice.
- Put 1 portion of the prepared filling in the centre of 1 buttered bread slice and spread it evenly using a back of a spoon.
- Cover with another buttered bread side facing downwards. Cut the sandwich into 2 triangles.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more sandwich
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Carrot and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.