Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grill Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 34782 times
A quick and satiating breakfast with a vegetable, paneer and cheese stuffing. A glass of milkshake is just perfect to round up your morning meal.
Recipe Description for Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grilled Sandwich
- Divide the stuffing into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply 1 tsp of butter on each bread slice and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Spread 1 portion of the stuffing evenly over it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Grill in a pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grilled Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.