Zamali Macaroni Chaat
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5522 times
- Heat ½ tsp of butter in a pan and roast the sesame seeds till light brown. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add the garlic paste, cumin seeds powder, chat masaala, salt, pepper and lemon juice well.
- Add mushroom, green peas and cooked macaroni. Stir well so that they are evenly coated with the dressing.
- Refrigerate for one hour at least.
- Garnish with fried seasame seeds and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 25 Feb 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.