Yummy Spinach Salad
This recipe has been viewed 2248 times
It is an easy and quick recipe with easy available ingredients. Try it once you will really love it.
- First of all thoroughly wash the spinach leaves in ice cold water and keep it aside.
- Then chop the onion, cucumber and tomato and keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Now chop that spinach leaves and add it to that bowl.
- Also cut the cheese into cubes and add it along with cranberries and peanuts.
- At the time of serving, add hung curd, salt, pepper and lemon juice and mix it with spatula.
- Serve it chilled with any starters or meals.
This recipe was contributed by Batra21 on 25 Jul 2014I'm a housewife of age 43, I love cooking especially paneer dishes & cup cakes as my children are ve...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.