This recipe has been viewed 5779 times
1. use as required
2. it can be made without using butter. you can use oil , and if you choose to make it fat free, you can use a puree of cauliflower or white pumpkin to make a creamy white sauce that's low in calories.
3. if your sauce is lumpy just pass thru a strainer.
Add your private note
White Sauce recipe - How to make White Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Put the butter in a glass bowl and microwave on high for about 10 seconds.
- Add the flour and microwave on high for 20 seconds, stirring once in-between after 10 seconds.
- Add the milk and microwave on high for about 20 seconds. do bot boil.
- Add salt and pepper.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.